Access to your calendar
There is no login. All you need to access your calendar is a calendar link, regardless where or from which device you access the calendar.
- If you created the calendar, you should have received your calendar administrator link by email. If you can’t find that email, you can retrieve it with Teamup’s link recovery tool.
- If you are not the calendar administrator or your email is not the administrator contact email, please make sure that you bookmark the calendar link that was shared with you, or save it in a convenient place that is accessible to yourself wherever you are.
If you are new or want to learn more
Teamup Calendar is designed to be easy to get started, simple and intuitive to use. We have made plenty of resources available for you to explore freely at your own pace that may help you find out whether Teamup is the right solution to your needs, and learn how to make Teamup work best for you.
- How Teamup is different from other calendars
- 8 Premium-enabled live demos (feel free to make changes and experiment for your needs)
- Getting started guide for calendar administrators
- Create a free calendar to test it out
- Introductory video tutorials
- About calendar access permissions and how to share calendars
- Knowledge Base
Contact Teamup Support
Before contacting our support desk, please do check out our Knowledge Base (searchable) to see if the answer you are looking for is already there. If you can not find the answers yourself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to take advantage of our email-based free calendar configuration assistance, please describe your requirements and how you intend to use Teamup as detailed as possible in your email.
If you have emailed us and do not get an answer, please check your spam or junk mail folder – if our replies did land there, please mark them as not spam to prevent such from happening again.
Please email email@example.com for all other questions.