Getting Started with Teamup Mobile Apps
To start using Teamup mobile apps, you need to have access to a web-based Teamup Calendar:
- If you already have one, copy the full calendar link, or just the calendar key which is the last part of your calendar link that starts with ks followed by a 16-character alpha-numeric string. Then paste it to the Add Calendar screen on your mobile app.
- If you don’t have a Teamup Calendar yet, click here to create a new one. You will be receiving a calendar link once it is created.
Learn more about how to use the apps:
Use the calendar keys below to test drive Teamup apps: Copy a key, and paste it in your app’s Add Calendar screen. They can be removed from your app’s dashboard at any time.
- Team Absence Calendar – Calendar key:
- Room Weekly Planner – Calendar key:
- Event Calendar – Calendar key:
- Holidays in the United States – Calendar key: