Backend Web Developer
Focus: PHP / Symfony
We are looking for an experienced PHP / Symfony developer to join our dev team. Remote work is possible, preferably in one of the European time zones.
WHO YOU ARE
- Backend: PHP, Symfony (Primary focus)
- Databases: MySQL
- Frontend: ReactJS
- Dev Ops: AWS (nice to have)
Having the matching mindset
- A doer, not consultant.
- Experiencing coding as a way of having fun.
- Seeing the purpose of work beyond getting paid or job titles.
Personal and professional strengths
- Independent, self-aware, intrinsically motivated.
- Accountable for what you do, in particular, the quality of code.
- Able to communicate with clarity, both written and verbal.
- Flexible, adaptive, easy to work with our culturally diverse and globally distributed team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenges to solve complex problems and build an enterprise class large Web application that is stable, scalable, and sustainable.
- Opportunity to create a useful product that makes life easier for millions of people.
- Flexibility to work in your most productive time or accommodate your other life obligations.
- Stable and great pay for a decent quality of life in exchange for good work, even if you need to share your energy with an open source project that you are passionate about. We focus on results, not hours. We appreciate the opportunity to support our collective well-being.
- Learn more what work means to us.
HOW TO APPLY
Interesting in joining us? Please head over to the Teamup Job Application form.