User Onboarding Specialist
We are looking for talented user onboarding specialists to join our team and support our users to make the best match between their needs and what Teamup is capable of supporting. Remote work is possible.
- Create content with industry-specific scenarios, help identify goals from user perspectives and clarify requirements.
- Match Teamup functionality and features with user needs and showcase solution benefits
- Assist users who create new calendars to optimize solution setup and improve user experience
- Keep track of best practices and promote them to drive onboarding efficiency and effectiveness
WHO YOU ARE
Experienced or deep knowledge in:
- one of the industry verticals or functional areas (e.g. Construction, Event Planning, Education, HR, Operations, Project Management…)
- operational excellence from planning to implementation
- customer onboarding and/or training roles
- organizational information flow and dynamics
- Designing and producing instructional content
Personal and professional strengths
- Independent, authentic, intrinsically motivated.
- Able to communicate with clarity, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about efficiency and productivity
- Flair for tools and systems, self-starter
- Holistic, multi-dimensional approach to connect people, resources, processes
- Hands-on ability to create content and construct solutions
- Flexible, adaptable, easy with cultural diversity and a learner’s mindset
- Empathetic, able to understand and integrate perspectives of others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to expand your world view and help millions of people make life easier
- Interesting problems to solve involving diverse users and use cases
- Flexibility to work in your most productive time or accommodate your other life obligations.
- Stable and great pay for a decent quality of life in exchange for good work. We focus more on results and emphasize work-life integration. We appreciate the opportunity to support our collective well-being.
HOW TO APPLY
Interesting in joining us? Please head over to the Teamup Job Application form.