- User Support Specialist
- Software Developer, Digital Media Specialist, and more.
User Support Specialist
Helping others makes you happy. It’s natural for you to step in the shoes of others and enjoy making life easier.
With more than 2 million monthly users from a wide range of industries, geographies, sizes of groups and personal backgrounds, our goal is to provide quality support to as many users as possible efficiently and effectively. We are looking for talents with the right mix of empathy, communication skills, and technical knowledge to help our users achieve their goals.
Your work involves:
- Being an active member of a global team that provides email support to users from anywhere in the world via a cloud-based modern customer support system.
- Helping users clarify requirements and offering calendar setup advice to make the best match between needs and solution possibilities.
- Troubleshooting, investigating issues with the support of developers, channeling user feedback and contributing to product development.
Being a User Support Specialist requires:
- Proficiency with Teamup Calendar. Experience in being a calendar administrator for one or more successful use cases.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Ability to grasp larger problem context without losing attention to details.
- Ability to learn and adapt.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be helpful to millions of people and be appreciated through awesome feedback from all around the world.
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the world and work part-time to accommodate other life obligations. Moms with passion and talents are especially welcome!
- Collaboration that rewards with respect, value creation and job satisfaction, personally and professionally.
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please email us and tell us at least the following:
- Why you want to work at Teamup.
- How you can contribute to the success of Teamup.
- How Teamup can help you be happier and more successful in life.
If you are interested in working with Teamup but looking for a different role, please visit Work with Us for more opportunities.