Simple. Flexible. Time-saving. For Teams and Businesses.
Teamup makes organizing, scheduling, and sharing in groups painless. Find out how Teamup is different from other calendars.
Team calendar, job scheduler, equipment reservations, space booking, event calendar, editorial calendar, conference agenda. Be inspired!
No user accounts ♦ Unlimited users ♦ Link one event to multiple calendars ♦ Granular sharing control ♦ Countless viewing options ♦ Unique event URLs ♦ Your logo ➜ Learn more
- A staff calendar keeps everyone up to date. Everyone manages their own calendar - no user accounts required. The result: knowing where everyone is and who's working on what.
- No risk of double booking or underused resources when your reservation calendar is a Teamup calendar. Use it to book everything from rooms and equipment to trucks, cranes, and even planes.
- Event calendars show all events on one page with detailed drill down options. Color code event categories, filter and share with anyone anytime. Great for schools, non-profits, sports clubs and corporations.
- Conference agendas that make sense! List all sessions in one place with color-coded tracks which are easily filtered by track and by room. Easy for conference attendees to access and use.
- A reservation calendar simplifies managing trainers, facilities and teams. Training can be booked directly by clients. Link sessions to courts and a coach, and filter to view facility and coach schedules.
- Communicate easily with a mobile crew. Manage people, jobs, delivery status and resource planning from one central crew scheduling calendar. Instant updates ensure everyone is kept informed.
- Your job scheduling calendar can do more than manage jobs and crews. Attach contracts, job specs and even installation notes to an appointment so everyone knows what to do and how to do it.
- Musical bands, dancing groups, and sports teams alike often need to coordinate gig schedules and rehearsals. Members of such groups typically use many different personal calendar systems. Teamup simplifies how these groups schedule gigs and share group-specific information.
- Organize groups across the globe in one place without resorting to email and phone calls. Every group or club manages their own calendar keeping everyone else, regional or worldwide, up to date on what's happening and when.