Customer Support Specialist
Focus: Customer communication
We are looking for a special talent to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist.
WHO YOU ARE
- supporting groups in an operational role.
- communicating with users from diverse professional, organizational and cultural backgrounds.
- setting up, configuring, and trouble-shooting real-life issues around tech tools.
Having the matching mindset
- Feeling ease to ask questions before giving answers.
- Experiencing problem-solving as a way of having fun.
- Seeing customer success as a true source of job satisfaction.
Personal and professional strengths
- Independent, self-aware, intrinsically motivated.
- Ability to quickly grasp the customer’s or problem context.
- Accountable for what you do, yet comfortable to ask for and make use of available help.
- Able to communicate with clarity, both written and verbal. Visual skills are a plus.
- Skilled and potential to grow in content creation to support customers in multiple channels.
- Flexible, adaptive, easy to work with our culturally diverse and globally distributed team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenges of solving very diverse problems from a wide spectrum of customer organizations.
- Opportunity to be in the forefront of customer communication and accountable for customer success.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in your preferred time or accommodate your other life obligations.
- Stable and great pay for a decent quality of life in exchange for good work. We focus on results, not hours. We appreciate the opportunity to support our collective well-being.
- Learn more what work means to us.
HOW TO APPLY
Interesting in joining us? Please head over to the Teamup Job Application form.