Easy and Flexible Conference Agenda
What you can do with a Teamup-powered conference agenda
Try the following with this demo conference agenda
- On-screen filter: Click on a track or room to show or hide a single calendar
- On-screen filter: Open or close a folder to show or hide an entire folder
- Change views: Click on a button in the top right corner
- Change time resolution
- Subscribe to its feeds from other calendars or from another Teamup Calendar
- Import its feeds to another Teamup calendar or other calendars
- Save a speaker session to your personal calendar
- Share a speaker session on Facebook and Twitter
- Download the iOS or Android app& enter calendar keys:
- ks0803438e2455a593 for room schedule
- ks775b1d9f29b60dfc for track schedule
Show Planner for Exhibitors & Teams
For exhibitors at large conferences and tradeshow, there are people, resources and activities that need to be organized, scheduled, and shared. It’s easy for teams to create staff schedules and see availability at a glance on a Teamup Calendar. Everyone gets a calendar link and stays up to date throughout the event.
Staff Schedule at a Glance
On the show floor, there are always many things going on in parallel. You may have kept mental notes on multiple options at any given moment. Why not listing all the events you want to keep in mind on your calendar and making them easily visible to others too! Unlike a piece of paper or a spreadsheet, Teamup allows you to add as many events as needed in any time slot. No worries with space:Hide calendars or filter events to de-clutter your screen and change time resolution to optimize vertical space for display. And if you want to see all the details, just switch to the Agenda or List view.
On the other hand, if a meeting room or a staff member should only be scheduled for one event at any time, you can simply set the calendar to disallow overlapping events. No more scheduling conflicts, no more back and forth.
It’s just so easy to plan staffing and track the availability on busy show floors. Even for those not so tech-savvy, Teamup just works!